Stay-A-Float Premium OW Specific Tire Sealant is made in the USA and bottled at the Float Life shop in Sacramento, CA!
- Extends Life of Tires: Protects against punctures, flats, blowouts, porosity leaks and tread separation, and permanently seals leaks for less tire wear and longer life
- Use on Any OW Tire: From a stock Vega, to a Burris treaded, Stay-A-Float is 100% compatible with all OW tires! Plus it won’t clog your valve stem like other thicker sealants.
- Protects Tire: Seals wounds up to 1/4″ in diameter and inhibits rust and corrosion on your rim and valve stem
- Won’t Freeze: Protects tires in temperatures from -40° to 200+°F and won’t freeze or evaporate inside your tire.
- One and Done: One application lasts the life of the tire
- Easy Cleanup: Water-soluble fluid for easy cleanup
- A Little Goes A Long Way!: Stay-A-Float is engineered to a mid-level of viscosity to be not too thick and not too thin. Too thin and it will slosh around in the tire. Too thick/bulky and you have to use A LOT which increases weight and cost. With most applications only requiring half a bottle, Stay-A-Float is the Goldilocks of OW tire sealant.
Good stuff ,on par with red armo D,it seems .
Little bit expensive though ;bigger bottle ( a little )
Smaller price ( a little ) 🙂👌🏼
fast shipping in perfect condition
Stay-A-Float Tire Sealant
I ride DT Vancouver alot. Had to ride a few days without it on my new slick as it was sold out. So nervous. Don't ride without as glass seems to be everywhere when floating
Very straight forward to use. Just go easy cutting the tip of the bottle. Don’t be the guy stuck on the trail with a flat. Stay-a-float will give you a worry free ride over those poorly maintained city roads and any rock and root infested trails. Great viscosity zero balance issues.