Solo Float Plates for Onewheel Pint
**Compatible with Onewheel Pint only. Not compatible with FM's rail guards. 100% compatible with our Sidekicks.**
What are Float Plates?
- Protect your investment. The stock plastic battery and controller compartments are weak and prone to breakage. Float Plates are engineered for over 3,000 PSI of impact!
- Expand your bag of tricks. No need to wax that curb, as the Float Plates are self-lubricating. Slides, stalls, and drops all damn day!
- These float plates have sizes to fit the XR model.
- Reduces friction on nosedives. Also great for nose and tail slides. Let's see what you can do!
- Includes a built-in handle for a familiar and easy carry.
Support your favourite rider by rocking their pro model colours:
Float Life Teams - Black
Wheel Fun Stuff (Kyle Hanson) - Tiffany Blue
Andrew Stroh - Dank Green
Bodhi Harrison - Bodacious Pink
California Wildfire Edition* - Red
Dom Williams - The Purps
FLUX MVMT Collab - Butter Yellow
Isaac Kosloskey - Pumpkin Spice Orange
Jake Leary - Titanium Grey
Jeff Mccosker - FM Blue
Kyle Taylor - IKEA White
Raequel Hoffman - Ron Burgundy
*When you purchase the CA Wildfire edition, a portion of your purchase will be donated to the California Community Foundation Wildfire Relief Fund to help the victims of the devastating California wildfires. Additional donations can be made here: https://www.calfund.org/wildfire-relief-fund/
It is awesome, like all the float life products, that I have for the pint and XR.
Now that the FM rails guards are released, and I like a lot the look of them more than the sidekicks apart for being more sturdy (have both), I wish to have a plates solo compatible with the new rails. I don't think it would be really complicated TBH. I am a proud owner of the previous solo, and I would love to buy a new one compatible with FM. Thanks and keep going!!!
Whole process was great
Easy to install. Works great.
Did as expected and better since it had enough space for me to put some carbonsmith bumper infront of my pint with this plate.
The float plate is great, wish I had had it day one. The more I learn, the more likely I am to drag the bottom across a rock or something hard. Every scratch on the plate is one saved from my board. Also, fit was perfect and installation was a breeze. I kinda want to get another colour in case I want to switch up the look. Wish I could buy a pack of them...